Welcome to TRAI NEXT
In Partnership with Sente Foundry
TRAI provides startups with access to the capital, market, community, and expertise by connecting them to and further working with strategic partners, investors, mentors and our extended network. TRAI creates investment programs that are customized to boost collaboration between startups and investors, driving faster access to investment.
In practice, the program consists of 5 weeks as we focus on specific aspect of your business such as pitching, sales and financials to help you raise funding.
- focus on tangible & actionable outcomes,
- facilitate your collaboration,
- host a Demo Day to connect startups with potential investors for your next funding round,
- organize expert sessions & 1 on 1 consultancy hours to give hands-on support to startups,
- startups may have individual coaching sessions to identify your blind spots & keep you on track,
- facilitate peer to peer sessions to learn from each other and portfolio companies,
- provide access to conferences or fairs where possible and reasonable.
COMPLETELY REMOTE MEETING, PITCHING AND RAISING EXPERIENCE
TRAI NEXT is the perfect environment to enable efficient matching of great ideas with the necessary capital and expertise. This year you will have the chance to experience all of this from the comfort of your home or office as the event will be fully virtual.
Pre-selected AI Startups
Corporates, VCs, and angel investors
Combined AUM* from attendees
TRAI provides startups with access to the capital, market, community, and expertise by connecting them to and further working with strategic partners, investors, mentors and our extended network. We create programs that are customized to boost collaboration with investors, driving faster access to investment.
The Turkish Artificial Intelligence Initiative (TRAI) was established in 2017 to improve artificial intelligence awareness and to develop the artificial intelligence ecosystem in Turkey.
Sente Foundry is a Chicago-based early-stage startup investment program that works with corporations, family offices and institutional investors to connect startups with innovative and scalable opportunities using its unique “CVC-as-a-Service” platform.