The Turkish Artificial Intelligence Initiative (TRAI) aims to increase artificial intelligence awareness and to develop the artificial intelligence ecosystem in Turkey. TRAI creates special working groups in areas of high stakeholder interest and priority action to contextualize the need for Artificial Intelligence across the country.
TRAI fellows lead these working groups, with priority anticipation awarded to TRAI stakeholders. The most useful and competent people on the subject are recommended and encouraged to participate. Special experts and guests can be invited to private sessions. Reviews are routinely conducted for continuous improvement.
Working groups carry out the following focused and concentrated activities:
- Understand, follow and evaluate current developments in AI.
- According to the field of the working groups, create inventories to follow related activities within Turkey and across the globe.
- Identify AI entrepreneurs and include them in the TRAI Start-up Map.
- Reveal best practices and make case analyses.
- Document and share useful issues for public knowledge.
- Produce content and activities in related fields.
- Organize and run activities like webinars, seminars, panel discussions, presentations, training, etc.
- Produce and publish content like blog posts, infographics, presentations, reports, training, etc.
- Working groups can also address issues suggested by advisory boards.
- Collaboration and cooperation are discussed in these meetings where entrepreneurs, academicians and private sector come together.
- Working groups support the development of TRAI stakeholders and the greater communication network.
Active TRAI working groups: